Friday 29 November 2013

Nailene | Amazing Offer!

Hello lovelies! 

I was just sent this amazing offer notice and thought that I just had to share it with you all.
This Nailene Star Gift is being dramatically reduced for ONE WEEK ONLY in Boots! It will make the perfect Christmas gift for any nail enthusiast, aspiring nail technician or beauty lover. I think this is such a fantastic offer! Once I get paid I might just have to go and nab one myself before they're all sold out.  At over Half Price, this offer just cannot be missed! 



What do you think of this offer? 
Will you be grabbing this great product soon?
Let me know in the comments below

xox

I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig