Monday 27 April 2015

Fashion | The Perfect Evening Bodycon with Blue Vanilla*

If there's one thing that I struggle with when it comes to fashion, it's finding that perfect evening dress. I often look at my friends when we're going out for drinks or out to a club and I sometimes feel a little out of place with what I'm wearing. I haven't yet found that perfect evening wear, suitable for drinks or a fully fledged night out on the town; that was until this beautiful number dropped onto my doorstep. This dress is the Josie 3/4 Sleeve Monochrome Bodycon dress* from Blue Vanilla,  a company that before this week, I hadn't really heard much of. Instantly, I fell in love and am actually looking forward to planning a night out soon just so that I can wear this (not something that you'd normally hear me say). Blue Vanilla are an online British clothing label that bring the latest fashion trends to fashion-conscious girls like me and this Josie dress is perfectly up my street!

The 3/4 sleeves are perfect for me as although I work out a lot and am happy with the way I look, my arms are something that I like to keep under-wraps as much as I can. The crazy pattern is something else that I absolutely love along with the tight 'shaping' material used, they both really help to 'suck in' that unwanted bit of belly that always has to show in dresses like this! It's such a flattering dress with a lovely design and I absolutely love the fact that this dress makes me look taller (no idea how, but it does). Have you ever heard of Blue Vanilla before? You can find this Josie dress here at a bargain £15 in the sale and the rest of their collection here!






Many thanks to Etail PR for sending this dress across to me for review*

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

1 comment

  1. This is so pretty! I love Blue Vanilla.
    I actually have a playsuit in this pattern/material that I think is from them
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig