Sunday 20 April 2014

Holiday Wishlist #2

Ibiza is now only 42 days away and honestly, I'm a little scared with how little shopping I have done so far. I can't wait to hit the sun and the sand and lounge by the pool for a long long week along with Beki (blog here), but I genuinely am ashamed at how little I have bought. For that reason I have knocked up a second holiday wish list, you can't go wrong with too many sets of inspiration! I'd also love it if you could comment below with any links to items you think would be perfect for my trip! I'm a newbie with the holiday fashion - it's been way too long!


holiday 2

holiday 2 by beky-lou featuring sleeveless tops

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Kathleen Pavey

Share:

4 comments

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig