Tuesday 1 April 2014

NOTD | Butter London Kerfuffle




Shopping in Cardiff last week I found this gem of a nail polish in TKMaxx for the bargain price of £4.99! I was so happy with my purchase that I popped it on straight away. I have been very impressed with this nail polish and if it wasn't for the hefty price tag, I'd be buying a lot more. The viscosity is amazing and after just one coat, It could have been enough; it also dried really quickly which was such a plus as I was dying to dig into a packet of crisps!

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Kathleen Pavey 
Share:

7 comments

  1. Absolute bargain, I actually love TK Maxx so much! This colour is lovely, I am partial to a 'nude' nail xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of these polishes but they seem to chip so easily on me even with topcoat :(

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this as well! As much as I love the formula, i hated how much it costs for how long it lasted! xx

      Delete
  3. Keruffle is such a lovely shade!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour really caught my eye,it'so pretty! I love having a wander around TK Maxx as there's so much to find.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I was dying to dig into a pack of crisps" Haha I feel you! I'm like that too, as soon as I paint my nails I want to fidget or eat, can't sit still! Such a pretty shade, not too garish for work, lovely :)

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig