Friday 18 April 2014

NOTD | Models Own Haul




When I heard that Models Own were having a '6 for £20' sale I just could not resist. I only had a couple of their nail polishes previously and the two shades that I did had instantly become my favourites. As summer is coming and the neons and brights are coming 'back into fashion', I just couldn't help myself when it came to choosing these gorgeous colours. My favourites from the mini haul have to be 'Bikini' (which I applied straight away) and 'Sophie's Pink' (which will be next weeks shade). I have absolutely fallen in love with these nail paints and with Models Own in general, they've really impressed me and are totally worth the hype.  I can't wait to get a taste of the rest of these!

        From left to right: Bikini, Indian Ocean, Fluro' Orange, Pukka Pruple, Sophie's Pink, Blue Glint

Have you ever tried Models Own? What are your favourite shades?

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Kathleen Pavey


Share:

4 comments

  1. WOW the colours are so BOLD, I love them, I haven't tried that much of models own before xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the colours especially the blue, :D. I need to find a blue one like that, guess I'll be checking out Models Own, :)

    Toria (toria-creativemine.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely colours for the sunshine months!
    new follower via eltorias secrets
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x
    A cruelty free blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright colors! Definitely great for Summer!

    http://ruebri.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig