Saturday 24 August 2013

I'm back! - Again

It's been a long time, I know. I'm sorry.

I've dealt with some very hard things recently in my personal life and needed to take a very long break from everything. Thought that I should give myself a decent break and then start afresh with my blog and possible new YouTube channel. I have now decided that I am ready to reopen my life to the Internet and share my beauty tips/experiences/loves with you all once again - but this time, properly. 

In the past its been easy, to think that I've been blogging well, but if I'm being honest with myself, they haven't been great at all. I'm now ready to fully invest part of my free time to blogging and potentially vlogging - or at least attempting to break into the YouTube world (my stage fright depending). 

I thank you all for staying subscribed during my absence and I hope you enjoy my future posts and help me grow.


Xox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig