Friday 18 March 2016

St Katherine's Docks | London Lunching

On Wednesday I ventured down to London to attend the Next Beauty event but before all of those activities I popped along to St Katherin's Docks to meet Tori and Tash for a spot of Lunch at The Dickens Inn Pizzeria. It was a gorgeous day and having never been to St Katherine's docks before it was lovely to have  the sun shining in on us as we sipped on some afternoon prosseco and cut into our pizza like sophisticated ladies. After finishing off our meals and demolishing the prosseco we then got our photography heads on and conducted a full blown fashion shoot outside for our blogs. A lot of giggles and some great 'behind the scenes' shots later and we finally parted ways a little too full. I had a great lunch with these ladies and can't wait to pop back to London again soon to see them again. 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester





Share:

1 comment

  1. When I lived in London I always went to St Katherine's Dock. Love the place and it was somewhere I could just clear my head. :-).

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig