Tuesday 5 April 2016

Bloggers Over Brunch at Neighbourhood Manchester



I am so obsessed with the quote in the first picture of the post it's a little unreal. It's the first thing I  saw when I was seated into my booth with a couple of other bloggers at the Bloggers Over Brunch event at Neighourhood on Saturday morning. I'm not really a morning person at the moment but when Ledigo PR invited me to this event I couldn't really say no to waking up for some pancakes - I mean come on... pancakes!

I actually didn't know that Neighbourhood did food so it was such a great idea for them to put on a Bloggers Over Brunch event and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! There were around 50+ bloggers at the event and I was sat at a massive round table with 10 other bloggers including the lovely Anoushka, Keeley and Eryn! We had a great morning, sipping Bellini's and Mimosa's and digging in to Neighbourhood's gorgeous brunch spread. We sampled a couple of dishes to share first of all including their pancake stack covered in chocolate sauce and their Sausage, Bacon and Egg sandwiches before being able to order our full breakfasts. I went for the American breakfast, but without the egg and sausage, so it was basically just pancakes, bacon and maple syrup and it was so yummy! I have literally been craving it every morning since and I'm so sad that Neighbourhood is the other side of town to me because otherwise I would be up and in there for brunch every weekend!

I had such a lovely morning and can't wait for the next Ledigo PR event, because Steph and her team always host the best blogger events! Make sure you check out Neighbourhood if you're ever up in Manchester, the brunch is to die for and it's the hot spot for cheeky drinks of a night out too! 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester

*My Brunch was free on this occasion for PR purposes*






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig