Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Weekend Away Essentials

9It's come that time again where all of my friends have packed up their bedrooms and trundled off to university; leaving me behind. Now, normally I'd be all upset and wishing Christmas would come sooner so that they'd all come home. But this year I've sucked it up and have just decided to splash out on train tickets and go visit a couple as soon as possible.

I am not missing out on the parties this year. 

So in all of the excitement of packing ready for this weekend away to Walsall's last few days of Freshers, I decided to make this flustery little blogpost on my must-have weekend away items. 

£10 in Boots, this beautiful Ted Baker make-up bag is in my must have travel items. It's the perfect size for all of my little make-up treasures and the front pouch is great for keeping spare hair ties and pins.

This second cheeky recent purchase and next essential weekend away item is my new clutch bag from River Island, at a pretty decent £15, it's the perfect size to fit in my (extremely large) purse, my keys and phone. It's super cute and easily goes with any outfit. Perfect for all of the partying I shall be doing. 
                                           

                                        
This mini can of Batiste dry shampoo in Cherry is a definite must-have for any weekend away. It's quick and easy and is compact, handy to just pop in your handbag or clutch to refresh those locks wherever you are, whether that be on the train or in the club. 
                  
Last but not least and by far my favourite weekend away essential are my booty Heels from Miss Selfridge. A steal in the sales this time last year at just £35 they have been my go-to pair of heels for a night out and although quite chunky, always manage to make the cut for my weekends away. 


What are your weekend away essentials? Let me know in the comments below. 


Find me on Instagram here.
And follow me on Twitter here.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig