Saturday 28 September 2013

My Life: 80s Fancy dress

So as many of you may know, I'm a barmaid for a local pub where I live and we often host birthday parties/events for which we go all out. And when I say all out... I mean it.

Saturday night it was 80s night for someones 30th birthday party. 80s disco and ... Wait for it... 
                                     FANCY DRESS.

This means, the staff have to dress up as well. Here are a couple of snaps that were taken on the night of me and my colleagues all dressed up ready to go. 



             From the left: Kirstie, Me and Tash, working the bar at the 80s party.


                                   Some party snaps of 80s dress up!

I had such a fun night even though I was working and even had some naughty shots towards the end of my shift with the rest of my colleagues and a lovely local who bought them for us. 


How would you dress for an 80s themed party? Let me know in the comments
Xox


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig