Thursday 3 October 2013

My Life: Meeting Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter


  I AM A MASSIVE MCFLY FAN.

(In case you didn't know) 

Today, me and my friend Phoebe ( I like to call her fo-e-bee) went along to Tom and Dougie's children's book reading in Bath for the Children's Literature Festival. As some of you may or may not know, they have so far written two children's books: 'The dinosaur that pooped Christmas' and most recently released, 'The dinosaur that pooped a planet' and today they did a reading and a signing. 

These books are extremely good (and that's not just my opinion, I have a 5 year old niece that loves them too) and as they rhyme it makes them even more fun to read, not just for her, but for me too! 

Here are a few cheeky snaps of me and Phoebe meeting the boys and our excitement of having our books (and my iPad) signed. 

                    
                                Myself and the handsome boys signing my books
                               
                               
                                     Me and Phoebe holding our signed books
                                
                                    Tom, Dougie and Phoebe (clearly enjoying life)
                                
                                         My iPad Mini, freshly signed by the lads.


Have you ever met anyone famous? Do you have a not so secret love for McFly like me? 

Let me know in the comments below.


Xox





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig