Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

As a new blogger, It can sometimes be hard to be noticed at first. It can take a long time for your readers count to edge up and for your little space on the internet to be recognised by more than just your friends and family. 
Being nominated for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' means a lot to me, especially after only having properly been creating content for my blog for just over a week. 
This award is given to you by fellow bloggers who feel that you have a quality of writing about your posts, that they are heart-felt, interesting posts with good photography. 
So I'd like to thank Kelley for nominating me! 
Take a peep over at her page
xox






How it Works:


- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.


The Bloggers I TAG are below:
7 Interesting things about me:
  1. I was born on 31st October 1994, which you all should know as HALLOWEEN.
  2. I have 2 siblings who are over double my age and I love them for being that age! So easy to speak to them instead of my parents sometimes.
  3. I have a bit of an obsession for McFly and 30 Seconds to Mars. 
  4. I had Glandular Fever and had to drop out of 6th form to take a year to get better.
  5. I could live on Spaghetti Bolognese or Pasta. (Well maybe not, but I LOVE it all the same)
  6. I don't have a clue what I want to do for the rest of my life. 
  7. My favourite place to travel has got to be Barbados. Loved it there!


I look forward to seeing your responses. 

Share:

5 comments

  1. thank you hun for nominating us xoxo

    http://strikeapo.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have never seen this award before but it looks great, hope you are feeling better now I had to have hospital education for year 11 so I know how it feels!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. I am really feeling better nowadays, thanks! hope you are too xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig