Friday 11 October 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag?

There are certain products in my makeup collection that I use on a daily basis, these are the ones that I keep in my new Ted Baker makeup bag and that I can easily carry around with me if needs be. Quite honestly, I think I would be lost without most of these products at them moment. Lets just say they'd be the ones I'd definitely repurchase if all of a sudden my collection was gone. 

 My Gorgeous Ted Baker Makeup Bag from Boots.


 From the left clockwise:
- Benefit World Famous Neutrals:
 Easiest Nudes ever
- Benefit Brow Zings in Light
-Benefit Boiing Concealor in 01
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
-Benefit They're Real Mascar
-Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory
-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation in 'I'm pure 4 sure' Ivory
-Benefit Rockateur 
-Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent







-Seventeen Shine On Lipstick in 'Red Hot'

I am absolutely obsessed with all of these products, especially this Lipstick by Seventeen as it is such a buildable colour. I usually apply with a lip brush and build for a colour that suits my skintone best as if applied from the bullet, it can be quite harsh on my face and doesn't suit me as well.




As you can tell I am a HUGE fan of Benefit and Rimmel products. In fact they're the only products that I usually make a habit of repurchasing. However as I become more in-tune with all things makeup and beauty related I am beginning to branch out more into other brands. 


Here is a photo of my everyday make up, using these products:


Do you have any favourite brands that you stick to?
What brands would you reccommend I try out next?
Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @Beky_boo94

xox
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this lovely! you look really pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much hun! Means a lot. Glad you enjoyed the post too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Your makeup bag looks so cute!

    Nice blog, I love the polka dot background! I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much and thanks so much for following xox

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig