Sunday 27 October 2013

My Favourite: Autumn Nails


Painting my nails has become one of my weekly rituals, I sit down with a movie or the latest episode of 'The Vampire Diaries' and pamper my fingers. I love painting my nails lots of different colours but when it comes to Autumn, I love being able to paint them the warmer, richer and all together darker colours.

Here are a pick of my favourites for October / November.

-

1 - Rimmel Space Dust: 005 Total Eclipse

I absolutely love this shade. Not only is it the most gorgeous mix of black and a dark emerald green, but it is also just the right amount of sparkly. Perfect for my Haunted Cat Halloween costume!


2 - Barry M Gelly Hi Shine: 334 Plum

As a starter I'd like to point out that I am generally a massive fan of this collection by Barry M, I think they have a really nice finish and genuinely do last a little longer than the standard polish. This shade is a very deep purple and when applied is almost black looking. However, I don't think this is a bad thing and I adore it. Perfect for the autumn months when your in a darker mood. 



3 - Barry M Gelly Hi Shine: 334 Mango

For me, this is the perfect colour for Halloween,. Okay, It's not necessarily the perfect autumn shade, but I love to wear this in October - particularly towards the end. My birthday is on Halloween after all, I'm destined to love this bright orange!


4 - Rimmel 60 Seconds: 619 Pulsating

This is a great purple colour for the Autumn/Winter nail paint transistions. It is the nicest possible purple colour with an amazing shimmer which glistens lovely in the light. I love wearing this colour on nights out or to parties!


5 - Barry M Nail Paint: 273 Rasberry

This is the loveliest deep raspberry colour and I love wearing this during the week, it finishes brilliantly and is a staple in my winter beauty must-haves.



What are your favourite Autumn nail colours?
Do you like painting your nails with your mood?
Let me know in the comments below

xox


Share:

8 comments

  1. That space dust by rimmel is so beautiful! I've just followed your blog on here and bloglovin :-) xo

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! I'm wearing it now! i love it so much. there's a snap on my instagram, link on my page links xxx

      Delete
  2. Those all these colours, i really like the raspberry barry m!

    Hannah Heartss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The raspberry has to be one of my faves! It's such a lovely colour I wear it loads. Xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Raspberry too - it's such good value for money!
    xx

    www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I love Barry m paints for value! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Really love the Plum and Raspberry Barry M colours, need to stock up!!

    Lora
    Tansandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best. I must say I cannot fault Barry m on their nail paints xx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig