Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Makeup Look: Black Cat!


I am always VERY excited around this time of year; Not only because I am a massive Halloween fan, but also because I was born on 31st October. Yep, you've got it. 

It's my birthday on Halloween!

This year I have three events to go to. The first and second are both on my birthday. I'll be starting the night out at a friends Halloween Party and then finishing the night by going into town with another friend. Ironically, both of my friends are called Becky. Triple the trouble! The third Halloween event I will be attending is the following day, Friday 1st November - A Halloween party is being hosted for me at the pub where I work (so kind of them). 

Naturally, I've decided to dress up for both nights - which means double the dress up fun for me!
Here is one of the looks I am going for!

Halloween Black Cat.


For this look, I kept it quite simple as I knew there would be a noticeable main feature to it and I didn't want to draw away from that. I started off with my usual makeup routine.

-Concealer (Benefit Boiing)
-Foundation (Rimmel Stay Matte)
-Powder (Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder)

I then filled in my brows, darker than I usually would with Benefit Brow Zing and lined my lips with my Rimmel Moisture Renew Universal Lip Liner. For my eyes, I went dramatic. A base of 'R.S.V.P' cream shadow by Benefit was the starter and then I progressed on with 'Thanks A Latte' shadow by Benefit in the outer corners of my lids. To finish it off I accented with Benefit's 'Quick look busy' in the crease. I lined the top of my eyes thickly with Collection's liquid liner and winged them out for a 'cat eye' effect. Rimmel's Black Eye Definer Pen is what defines my water line and bottom lash line, which I have joined up with the rest of my eye liner. I also used my Collection Liquid Liner to make my cat's nose and whiskers, which can take a while to get symmetrical! Finally, I coloured in my lips with my Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 600 'On Fire' by Rimmel.

And Of course, I couldn't leave the look with out my kitty ears! (From Claire's Accessories).
I'll be wearing this lovely play suit for my outfit with my gorgeous bootie heels!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Will you be trying out any of these look?
Let me know in the comments below

xox


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

Share:

7 comments

  1. Pulled of the look well. Love how you did the dark eye very good

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a simple but effective look!
    you look lovely hun :)

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so, great for the lazy or if you just don't have time. Aww thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovely! is it bad I'm kinda jealous you have a birthday on halloween!
    Genna xx
    Stylingnovice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie! Hehe, no! I'd be jealous if mine wan't on Halloween! It's a pretty amazing birthday, I get to dress up every year! :) xxx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig