Friday 11 April 2014

Review | Benefit's Big Easy

As you all probably know, when it comes to Benefit, I'm a little crazy. I go weak at the knees and tremble a tiny bit every time I see one of those gorgeously pale pink and beautifully kitsch counters in Boots or Debenhams. So when a new product is announced, ready for release - you can imagine how excited I get and how eager I get to go and spend my pennies! There's just something about opening the package of a brand spanking new product and it's nothing different when the product's from Benefit. So you can guess how excited I was when the 'Big Easy' was announced. Benefit's first BB cream, acclaimed to be 'Bigger than BB', was next on my shopping list.



I've only ever tried a BB cream once, it was extremely thick and when wearing it I thought like I was 'caking' it on - through no fault of my own or by using too much. I've been scared ever since to touch one and honestly, I'm still not entirely sure what 'BB' stands for. However, I still couldn't resist it when Benefit brought out their new BB - If there's ever a time to try again, it would be with Benefit!


I've only been using it for a few days now, but already my past qualms about BB creams have subsided a little. I'm still unsure as to why 'Bigger than BB' is better than a normal foundation (I still think their 'Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW' foundation is still up with the best) but I have decided that out of the two that I have now tried, this is definitely much better than the first. I love how easy it is to apply - using my trusty Real Techniques Stipling brush, of course - and I really like the way that it blends nicely with my skin to give me a true colour match. I've been happily surprised with this product and am happy to say that Benefit hasn't let me down still.

Have you tried Benefit's 'Bigger than BB' the Big Easy yet? You can buy it here for £27.50!

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Kathleen Pavey



Share:

3 comments

  1. This BB cream looks fab! Definitely want to try it now! x

    Mapped Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to look into this!

    http://ruebri.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig