Tuesday 29 April 2014

FOTD | MAC Shy Girl

I couldn't help myself the other day and 'accidentally' bought myself yet another MAC lipstick. Naughty. I have been after a nude for so long and this one just looked perfect whilst I was procrastinating at the gym - who doesn't like to do a little online shopping when trying to think of excuses to not exercise?! This colour is so nice as it's a lovely nude with pink-orange undertones and as a Creme Sheen it's even better as it keeps moisturised throughout the day!
Do you have a favourite MAC lipstick?


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Kathleen Pavey
Share:

4 comments

  1. ahh this looks gorgeous!! you can't beat a nude lippy.

    I'm currently running a give away on my blog to win a MAC eyeshadow. Make sure you enter hun :) xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any MAC product!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC lipsticks are by far my favorites. Currently have this lippie in my collection it's a great nude.

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig