Tuesday 17 June 2014

Review | The Wet Brush*

There is nothing better than finding the right kind of hair brush for your hair. I know for a good year or so now, most people have been raving non-stop about the Tangle Teezer, but for me (with my long locks) there's just no room for a Tangle Teezer in my life. They just do not work for me. For a while now myself, I've been going on and on about Denman's 'Tangle Tamer', a brush that, designed for children, works wonders on my hair. But then comes along The Wet Brush...


This big paddle brush (something I've usually stayed away from in the past) is just perfectly soft and gentle for my extremely Rapunzel-like hair. It's bristles are separated nicely with soft covered tips that match the brush's handle in colour and it seems made well enough to tackle the toughest of knots.   The best quality I look for in a brush is obviously it's ability to de-tangle my mane and this brush works wonders. Not only does it de-tangle, but it does it so smoothly that you don't even realised there was too much of a commotion to begin with. And this is only with dry hair. In the shower, this beauty work even better! It's normally quite difficult to find a good in-shower hair brush, believe me, I've tried quite a few, but this is best of them all! Especially when it comes to jumping out of the pool as this brush has no issues with gliding through Chlorine either!

Loved by many a celebrity, such as Kendall Jenner (see her Instagram for the evidence) and named America's Number 1, this brush is all you need to tame your hair and get it feeling smooth and knot free!

You can buy The Wet Brush in a variety of colours here from just £8.99!

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Eltoria's Secrets

Share:

1 comment

  1. Omg I so need one of these!!! My long hair gets knotty within seconds which drives me wild! And after swimming feel like cutting the length of, so hard to get through! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig