Tuesday 3 June 2014

Review | Benefit Benebalm

As I have said many times before, there are perks to being friends with Benebabes. One of those such perks is being able to try the latest products before they are released to the public for purchase. A couple of days ago when shopping in Bristol I popped along to Boots and had a little tester session of Benefit's new products, the new Lip Balms were my favourites! 

Benefit's new balms, perfect for moisturising your lips with colour!
Benefit's range of stains has been ever growing since the first ever one (Bene Tint) was first introduced when the company started. Since the days of staining Burlesque dancer's nipples to make them appear darker and more pert, Benefit has been booming and well known for their great long-lasting stains. These new balms are no different with a brilliant lasting power and the added quality of their moisturising features.

The balms are quite sheer when applied to the skin, but work up really well to give a great colour pay off. Advised that they are best when used on top of one of their famous tints (pictured below), I also gave this a go and it looked lovely. Not being one for bold colours usually, I tried out the 'Bene Balm' red balm to see if it would suit me. I absolutely love this colour and it works really well on its own too. The longevity of this product is great - really unexpected for a lip balm (I wore it for 6 hours straight and my lips were still nicely moisturised and full of colour by the end of the day). I can't wait to try out more of the colours soon.

My cheeky purchase! BeneBalm will be perfect in Ibiza

At a great price of £14.50, these balms are the best new thing to come from Benefit! I can't wait to try more of their 'They're Real' collection too, which starts with the Liner and Cleanser sowing towards the end of June! You can buy the Balms here. You can buy their tints here.

Benefit's famous Tints work really well underneath the Balms.
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Eltoria's Secrets

Share:

9 comments

  1. Really want to try these!!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are mega cute!
    I actually have the benetint and lollitint, however these balms would look great for a more casual look!
    H x
    www.wordsbyhannahrosalie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting those for ages! i think ill go out and buy them now! I would love it if you could comment back on my blog! x arielle aribooxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound pretty impressive, but maybe a bit overpriced for a balm? Love the cute packagin though! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think these look amazing, but I don't think I'll be picking them up because of the insane price point! I'd rather pick up a handful of Revlon Balms :) But Lollitint...god that looks a gorgeous shade!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These do look really pretty but they're just so expensive! Not sure I could justify the price on what is essentially a lip balm, especially when there's so many cheaper alternatives on the market. I do love the packaging though and imagine that the quality is great! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Lollitint but they are a little pricey! I see you're going to Ibiza!! When are you going? I'm off in July and can't wait :D xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just came back today! Was such a good time, but so sunburnt! haha xx

      Delete
  8. i don't really get the fascination with the tints, ive has posie and bene tint, they are so hard to blend and they're quite frustrating haha! I usually just use them on my lips, but these balms look worth a try too :-)
    Jennifers Journal | Check out my giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig