Wednesday 25 March 2015

Beauty | Alien Eau Extraordinaire Gold Shimmer Limited Edition*


I think when it comes to perfumes and fragrances you can say that I am an obsessive. I currently have 14 fragrances dotted around my bedroom that I use on a weekly basis and a couple more hidden away that I don't use as often and I think anybody would say that that is crazy amounts. Of course, addictions like this aren't really helped when you open your latest PR delivery and find out that it's a gorgeous bottle of  the latest Theirry Mugler perfume - someone really knows how to spoil a girl! The  newest addition to the 'Alien' fragrance range by Theirry Mugler is the Gold Shimmer Limited Edition, Alien Eau Extraordinaire*. Now can we please just take time out a second to look at this bottle and appreciate how beautiful this perfume really is? I mean come on, is this not just a girls dream in a bottle? As always the packaging of TM's latest product is top notch, with a super sleek moulded glass bottle and gold accents it really stands out on my dresser as the prettiest bottle by far! Especially with this gorgeous liquid on the inside - they've definitely got it right here with the gold shimmer. I'm not even kidding you, this perfume looks as cool in real life as it does in the photo above, it looks almost holographic which definitely fits the Alien vibes. 

As for the scent itself I actually really love it. I don't think I've ever tried this scent before, but I know that when I first got a taster of Angel (another scent in Theirry Mugler's range) I wasn't that much of a fan. This Gold Shimmer limited edition adds scents of Honey from the Tiare Flower and orange blossom to the original Alien scent, creating this musky floral perfume that is perfect for any woman and I adore it. As I've mentioned many times before, I'm pretty crappy as describing fragrances, but you'll just have to trust me on this one when I say that this smells pretty darn good. You can definitely pick out the hints of orange, but unlike some fruity perfumes, this is well masked by other floral smells so that it's not too overwhelming. It's a great feature and the longer I have this on, the more and more I fall in love with it. It smells grown up, but girly at the same time and I think that's what everyone wants in a fragrance, is it not?

You can pick up this unique and gorgeous perfume now at The Perfume shop here or The Fragrance shop here - at £50 for 60ml this is totally worth the hype! 


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

10 comments

  1. I love Alien perfumes so I'm definitely going to buy this wish my Perfume Shop points. I'm also relieved I'm not the only one with a heap of perfumes, I have a draw full! x

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god it's such an obsession! It's a beauty of a perfume though! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those people that find one perfume and stick to it. I use the Pink Sugar perfume every single day and I still love it as much as the first time I smelt it <3

    http://conkscanister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wish I was like that! It would save me so much money, I'm just always so indecisive with scents! xx

      Delete
  3. I also have a bunch of parfumes laying around =) But in reallity I mostly use one =P The rest are for special occassions ;) But this one...well, it looks gorgeous!
    xoxo, Nyx
    Nyx's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alien perfume has always been one of my favourites, I received a huge amount of Jo Malone this Christmas, so I'm currently working my way through them!

    Courtney x
    www.courtneysayswhat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so jealous you have Jo Malone! It's definitely next on my wish lists! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh this is truly beautiful I definitely prefer it to the original bottle, I might have to treat myself now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to stoop spending missy! But if you do, I guess this is a good reason ;) xx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig