Wednesday 11 March 2015

Beauty | Mother's Day Pampering with Clarins*


For Mother's day every year, I have to admit that I'm pretty bad and usually just get my Mum something small - If I'm completely honest, I usually completely forget all about it until days before! This year though, the lovely people at Clarins have sent some gorgeous goodies for my mamma to sample and my God does she love them! My Mum is the kind of lady to moisturise her face every morning after her shower and dab on a bit of makeup for the day ahead, but she's never really looked into taking more care of her skin than that. She's always invested more into me and my sister and I think it's about time she stops being so selfless and indulged in herself. For the last couple of weeks she's been experimenting with some of the pieces from the Clairns Mother's Day sets and I don't think  her skins ever felt this good to her! 

Clarins Double Serum* | £55 | Link

As I've mentioned above, my Mum's usual night-time routine is a splash of water to the face and a dollop of her favourite hight street moisturiser, so when I handed her the Double Serum by Clarins she was over the moon and started using it immediately. I'm not entirely sure what a 'serum' is supposed to do in all honesty, apart from the fact that you're not supposed to use it on skin too young, but Mum has definitely seen a hug difference in her skin since beginning to use it. Her face has been feeling so much more moisturised and rejuvenated since she's started applying this product and even though she jokes about feeling like it's taken ten years off of her skin, I know she does really think it's making a difference to her appearance. It definitely seems to be firming her face and reducing the visibility of any pesky wrinkles! She's absolutely fallen in love with this serum and I can't pry it away from her! Mum's occasionally forgotten to apply it on a late night recently and she's definitely let me know about it the next day; she doesn't feel as energised or bright and awake when she's missed a night of applying it and thinks that is most certainly the sign of a great product - noticing when you haven't used it! I'm so happy she's loving this Clarins Double Serum!


Clarins 'Eau Des Jardins' Treatment Fragrance* | £32 | Link

I've reviewed the Clarins 'Eau Des Jardins' Treatment Fragrance* before, so you can go and check that out if you'd like my opinion on it, but as for my Mum's thoughts, she absolutely adored it. For a fresh and clean fragranced start to her day, she now loves spritzing this before leaving the house for work. She's always been a fan of perfumes and usually I have gotten her various ones over the years, but she particularly likes the fresh and floral scent that this has. It keeps her feeling uplifted and ready for the day ahead. I think some fragrances can be to heavy or powerful for an all-day everyday scent but this one is perfect for that kind of thing! 



Clarins Eau Des Jardins Body Smoothing Body Cream* | £29 | Link

This gorgeous Body Cream is perfectly scented in the classic 'Eau Des Jardins' treatment fragrance, it's so smooth and conditioning and is the best 'wake-me-up' after a shower to soften up and re-moisturise the skin. Once again I've handed this over to my Mumma for safe keeping *safe using* as part of her Mother's day gift and she is absolutely in love with it! She's definitely one for her moisturisers and this is great addition to her ever-growing collection. 

I'm so happy my Mum is happy with all of these products and I cannot express my thanks to Clarins enough for sending these over for her. They're such great gifts and with some amazing gift sets available especially for Mother's Day (which you can pick up here) that incorporate some of these great products at discounted gift-set prices, you can't really go wrong. My Mum is delighted with the products and I know your Mum will be too! 




INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 







Share:

9 comments

  1. Lovely post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look like the perfect mothers day present! Never tried Clarins before but will have to have a look now :)

    Melissa || www.melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarins is the kind of brand that i think younger people don't tend to look at - but i am now a huge fan! x

      Delete
  3. I love clarins they are a brand you can just trust, I would definitely be interested in trying the fragrance and the smoothing body cream, but I am sure my grandma/'mum' would love it too ;) xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have this fragrance myself and just adore it. Mum's loving everything too! xx

      Delete
  4. Great post!
    xxElla
    http://kaleidoscope-of-heartbeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Means a lot that you think that xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig