Monday 7 December 2015

How I Style Knee High Boots





For the past couple of months I have wanted to try a pair of knee high boots so much. Like, I don't really think you understand how much I've wanted to get a pair. I've tried on a couple and have just always thought I've been too short for them, so when a pair of gorgeous suede, wedge, knee high boots were delivered to me a couple of weeks ago I was so happy! These Valerie Wedge Heel Long Boots* from Online Avenue (courtesy of Etail PR) are literally the perfect boots for me. I think because I am short a small heel like this is really good for everyday wear, because that's what I want in a boot like this; I'm not going to be able to wear some cracking heels all day now am I? I love the fact that these boots are suede too, they're so up my street and I can't believe how comfortable they actually are.

I struggled pairing these with an outfit to begin with but I'm really happy with how my look ended up.  I decided to pair these boots with some black tights (not as sheer as I'd like them to be for some definition between them and my boots), a sleeveless roll neck grey knit dress, a Leather-look jacket with faux fur collar and my black Carvela over the shoulder bag (complete with pompom charm). I absolutely love this outfit and can't wait to wear it more often. As I've mentioned many of times, I'm constantly trying to improve my style and create a more mature and fashionable wardrobe for myself and I think these boots are going to become such a staple for me. I definitely think every girl should have a pair of knee high boots in their collection and for me these have just been ideal. Online Avenue have some great shoes in at the moment at such great prices that are literally so affordable so make sure you go and check them out!

What are your thoughts on knee high boots? Let me know in the comments!

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 




Shop This Post

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig