Saturday 5 December 2015

Sequins & Sparkle | Getting NYE Ready!


It's December now and in the world of fashion it probably only means one thing and that is Dresses perfect for New Years Eve! I literally struggle to find the perfect dress for NYE every year and due to not being able to get out to the shops (and being bothered trying them on) I absolutely rely on online shopping. One of my favourite places to shop online (especially for pretty dresses) is Boohoo.com. I've been a massive fan of BooHoo for a couple of years now and can always rely on them for amazing fashion at such affordable prices. I am however, always a little scared to take the leap with some of the items on their site and just never have the guts to buy one. I'm so scared I won't be able to pull off some of their items. Even though their returns are super amazing and so so easy to complete, I can never be bothered and always play safe. However when BooHoo.com asked me if I'd like to pick a Party Dress of my choice for this years Festive season I couldn't help but go for something outside of my comfort zone and my god, I am so happy I did! I absolutely love this Nadia Sequin Plunge dress* and cannot wait to wear it to my work's Christmas Party next week and out for NYE! It's so comfortable, true to size and the perfect amount of sparkly for an xmas do! I really like the plunge neck line and think it's just the right amount of sexy to still get away with it at work event as well as out with my friends! I highly recommend taking a peek at the Boohoo Party Dress section for your Events this year if you're needing a new outfit. Boohoo are a very well trusted brand and they definitely don't disappoint when it comes to Party Dresses!

Do you like stepping out of your comfort zone at this time of year?
Make sure if you wear a Boohoo dress out this New Year's to use the Hashtag #WeAreFamily


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig