Tuesday 14 February 2017

V By Very | Transitioning from Winter to Spring with Fashion








Winter fashion for me tends to always include the same three basics: Jeans, Leggings and big cosy jumpers. I don't really stray far from my dedicated chosen path with my style in Winter (which is something that bugs me but tbh me and the cold do not mix) and so when the first signs of Spring start making their way into my life I am all about trying to change up my wardrobe ready for the new season! This year the first baby steps of transitioning away from my cosy jumper lifestyle has been dramatically helped by V by Very, a new brand for me and one that I will definitely not be moving away from any time soon! I was extremely lucky to be approached by the brand and have put together the above pieces for my first early Spring looks!

The first outfit is one that I am absolutely obsessed with. Not only because it's still cosy and relaxed, but because it includes a freaking bomber jacket. I have not jumped on this bandwagon at all this past year and I've regretted it so much so when I saw this gorgeous Khaki faux-fur lined bomber on the V by Very website I popped it in my basket straight away! I think it completely ties together the look and makes its so much more relaxed and cosy but still cute for Spring time. The oversized blouse adds a feminine touch to the outfit with the blush pink material and lovely bird print. It's a really lovely piece and I think that with my black jeans and the Khaki bomber it's the perfect transitional outfit for coming out of Winter. I'm also obsessed with this quilted back pack from Very too - it's the perfect size to fit everything you need in it, along with being small enough to not look like it's the main focus of the outfit! These Grey heeled boots are also a must have; a nice contrast from my usual black or brown, this grey is the perfect colour as we move into Spring for a slighter softer look and are easily pair-able with `so many different looks! 

For my second outfit I've stuck with my black leggings and the grey heeled boots to keep me warm still from the slight Spring chill that always lingers in those first couple of weeks. This lace swing dress is another piece from V by Very and is one that I actually chose on a whim to try and change up my style a little. I've never really been into overly florally prints like this, or the style and I've been pleasantly surprised that I absolutely love it! I've paired it with a simple thin black belt that I already owned to cinch it in at my waist and I love the over all look! It's so pretty for an every day look at work and then eventually when it gets warmer again to wear on it's own without the leggings for a lovely summer dress. 

V by Very is Very.co.uk's own brand and is sold on their site along all of the other lovely brands that they stock and is very well priced. It's such a lovely brand and one that I rate far higher than a lot of company own brands; the quality is second to none and the pieces are all so on trend and perfect for each season. I've loved working them on these looks and can't wait to see what new pieces come in for the new season! You can find them on Instagram and Twitter and use #verystyle to show off your looks! 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West and London.
(*this post may contain items gifted to me for PR purposes*)
Share:
© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig