Tuesday 5 September 2017

Introducing Madison - I had a BABY!

It's been around a week or so now since I last posted and although to begin with that really bugged me, when I tell you the reason, I'm sure you'll be more than happy with my absence. Over this past weekend I finally gave birth to my baby girl Madison Sarah Dean, 4 days over her due date and my god am I in such a little love bubble!! I won't be going into too much detail in this post as it's mostly just an excuse to show off my little squishy but I will have a labour and delivery post up shortly as I know loads of you love reading those (I know I do, especially now I've had Madison!). 37 hours of labour and plenty of the best thing life will throw at you (gas and air) and my little beauty was born at 9.25pm on Sunday 3rd September 2017 weighing a healthy 7lb 8.5oz! We're completely in love and over the moon with how gorgeous and perfect she is and can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks throw at us as new parents.

Here are some photos of our little love muffin for you all to gush over too! 





Balloons and Bunting were kindly sent to us from Party Delights Baby Range



BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West and London.
(*this post may contain items gifted to me for PR purposes*)



Share:

6 comments

  1. She's absolutely beautiful Beky! Huge congratulations to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh lovely! Congratulations, she is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig