Friday 3 October 2014

Zoella Beauty

zoella eyesIf there's one thing all of us beauty bloggers know, whether we like her or not, it's that Zoe Sugg is one to follow. For the last couple of years, Zoella has been a huge inspiration for me. Having grown up literally 5 minutes from where she grew up and seeing her every now and again when she worked in my local New Look, it seems all a little crazy that she's gotten to where she is now. I don't know her at all, but like many others in the beauty blogging world, we're all bloody proud of her and strive to achieve even a fraction of what she has. It's crazy to think that she came from the a village in the middle of nowhere, to where she is now. It's definitely inspiring and I congratulate her on everything she's done.


One of the main things that you will all know about recently that she's achieved is her own beauty range. At first, I must admit, I was a little sceptical. I was torn by the idea of a gimmick 'celebrity' range, but in all honesty, this is far from it. It really seems like  Zoe has put her all into this range, taking into massive detail the scents and relating the products to what she loves and what her viewers would like. I think it's great to see products at such great prices and a range where you get so much for your money.


zoella beauty 2


I am insanely impressed by the 3 products that I purchased. The 'Blissful Mistful' Scent is absolutely gorgeous and for 45ml for £8, it's an absolute steal! I'm actually thinking of getting a couple more of these for friends for Christmas. I also adore the scent of the candle, it's got such a light and fresh smell and doesn't over power when burning, which I love, for £5, you can't go wrong with that! The last product I bought was the Eyes Makeup bag. For £8 again, this is such a large and good quality bag, it fits so much in and is the perfect length for makeup brushes also! I actually bought two of these and I'm so glad I did as they're so nice!


Well done Zoe! We're all so proud of you!
You can pick up Zoella Beauty in Superdrug or here on FeelUnique!


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE


Share:

3 comments

  1. I am so glad she did this, and I hate people who are cricising it she has done so well for herself and the products look gorgeous! I can't wait to pick some up and try them they are a great price xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only things I want are the candle and the fizz bar!! Think they look best.
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of her! she is an incredible person. Might have to pick up a few of these bits c:

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig