Friday 26 September 2014

Birthday Wish List 2014

birthday wish list 2014

It's time again beauts! My 20th Birthday is edging closer and closer and so what better time to publish my wish list for this year! This most definitely is a wish list this year - I think I'd be incredibly lucky to receive even one of these items! But a girl can dream, right? I cannot wait for my birthday this year and all of the amazing nights I've got planned! What are you all doing for Halloween??


Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - Strip | £22 | Link

NARS Copacabana Illuminator | £22.50 | Link

Ted Baker Small Bow Wash Bag | £27 | Link

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine - 55 Romance | £25 | Link

Michael Kors Selma Tote | £315 | Link

Pandora October BirthStone Ring | £40 | Link

 Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream EDT | £47 | Link

NARS Laguna Bronzer | £27 | Link

Benefit Dandelion Blusher | £23.50 | Link

Canon EOS 700D | £548.99 | Link




Share:

1 comment

  1. I have the Michael Kors bag on my birthday list too, but at that price I very much doubt anyone will want to buy it for me - wishful thinking though, haha! Hope you have a lovely birthday :) xx


    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig