Sunday 7 September 2014

Payday Beauty Haul

As everyone knows, for most people, payday comes around once a month and it's usually a very happy day. This month, I had a little bonus. Two days after my usual payday, I found quite a large amount of money had been put in my account by my old employer. At first I was a bit dubious, but after a little investigating on my part, the money was definitely all mine. Below are some images and links of the beauty items I splashed out on during my trip to Birmingham. I'll be doing a Video soon on my YouTube channel here on everything  I bought last week, so make sure you pop over and subscribe ready! 

Cheeky Selfridges Purchases - I just could not help myself!


Full Beauty Haul


Yes - I bought two of the same! My favourite Eye Shadow Brush!


TopShop | MAC | MAC


I know, they look similar! I promise they're all so gorgeous! 

Another Nars Blush - Lustre! 


Top to Bottom: Hazard, So Chaud, Viva Glam 1

Nicki Minaj Perfume - Had to buy the third one to complete my collection! 


Product Links:

Real Techniques Shading Brush | Link

Nicki Minaj Onika Perfume | Link

MAC Lipsticks | Link

Topshop Lipstick | Link

NARS Blush | Link




INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE


Share:

5 comments

  1. ooo you did have a nice lil shop! Not a huge fan of reds but they look like they will look great on you :D

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    Oh & despite hating spammy comments, I'm close to 1000 followers on Bloglovin' & If you like my blog, I'd love it if you could follow me and help me reach my next milestone as I've got a HUGE giveaway that I'm excited to launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nicki Minaj perfume smells amazing I had a mini sample in my magazine and the lipsticks look gorgeousssss definitely all different ;) xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! i clearly had a thing for reds that day - I got home and swore I'd bought different shades :P xx

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting to try Narrs products as I've heard so many good things about them! Especially the sheer glow foundation, at £31 can I justify it? I may get a tester next time I'm in town!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig