Tuesday 23 September 2014

1 year old!

It's been a hectic couple of weeks in the Morris household and I must say, as in my previous post, that I am very sorry I've been a bit absent this past week! Unfortunately, the hectic week happened to occur at the same time as BekyLou's first blog birthday. I've been quite disappointed I haven't had the time to celebrate properly, but at last I can! Take a peep below at some of my favourite posts from this past year!

At the beginning of the year, one of my most loved and most popular posts was one including my first 'brave faced' picture - I've defininetly had a lot more of these fine moments on instagram since! In this post I talked about my 'Hangover Pampering' tips and tricks! Definitely one for when you're a teen like me! You can find this post here


One of my most loved posts this past couple of months has been my part of my Healthy Living Series. My 'Simple Home Exercises for Abs' post got a lot of loving and I even managed to recreate some of my exercises on my Youtube channel. You can find the blog post here and the video here!




Of course, we all know I love my food! I couldn't help but share my favourite Pasta Bake recipe with you all and I hope over the next coming year I'll be able to share a lot more of my faves with you! This post can be found here.


Another post I'm most proud of. I described my journey with Anxiety and Depression in a post this time last year. It was the hardest post I've ever had to write and still takes that place. I'm so glad I wrote it though, as I found it helped a couple of you and also the comments made me feel so much stronger and supported. You can read my journey in this post here. 



Obviously, my blog wouldn't be here without all of the makeup and beauty side of things, above I blogged about the first bloggers meet that I organised! I'm hoping to organise another one soon! Read all about the event here!




And then there's the standard birthday of the blogger post! Another will be coming in the next month along with a wish list and such birthday related posts! I'm so excited to be turning 20 on Halloween! Of course, this also brings out a lot more Halloween related posts and tutorials too! I cannot wait :) 

I really appreciate all of the followers I've gained over the past year - It means so much that you've all come along on my journey and stuck with me! Let's hope BekyLou's 2nd year is as great as her first! 


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig