Friday 5 September 2014

Review | Clarins Cleanser and Toner*

My Skincare routine is my holy grail, but my skin can be a stubborn so-and-so and so i love to change up my skin care every couple of months - keep it fresh. Recently, Clarins, ever so kindly sent me two of their skin care products for me to try. I've been absolutely loving the. See my review below. 


Daily Energiser Cleansing Gel * | Link


For a while now, I've been using the Clinique, 3-step skin care routine. It was good, but I never felt the cleanser was that great. The Clarins Daily Energiser Cleansing Gel is pretty damn amazing. I love the fact that this cleanser is a gentle foaming liquid; I've never been a fan of an exfoliator with beads. It gives such a great deep clean and you can really feel it too. Can we also discuss how gorgeous this thing smells?! I've noticed such a massive difference since cleaning up and switching to this cleanser. Along with the Toner (mentioned below) this is becoming my go to!


Toning Lotion with Camomile * | Link


Toner is an all time favourite of mine and I especially like this one due to the amazing aroma! The Camomile really stands out and it smells lush when you're sweeping it across your face. I can really feel my skin tighten a little when I use this, a toner is always great for getting rid of any excess dirt and really helps fight any battles with spots and blemishes! It's one of the best toners I've tried and it's even better because it doesn't sting a bit on all those pesky breakouts! 


I pair these two with my BareMineral Night Serum, It's a great combination for me at the moment and as for a girl running low on the Clarins Cleanser, I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this soon!


You can check out the rest of the Clarins Skin Care range here!






Share:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love clarins you can definitely trust them as a brand and I always look for a great cleanser xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig