Sunday 31 August 2014

Styling Simple | Forever 21 wishlist

forever 21

As you're reading this post today, I am currently living it up in Birmingham shopping my little heart out (unless of course you're not reading this on Sunday, then watch out because Haul Video will be up soon!). One of the shops I'm most excited about going to is Forever 21. For ages now, I've had a huge style crush on everything and anything from this store and since I heard of it's flagship opening in the UK, I've been obsessed with getting to one. I'm not a fan of shopping online - I like to get a feel for the clothes and try them on first, for me, trying on and sending back if it doesn't fit / suit when bought online is just such a pain. I've been trawling the Forever 21 website for some ideas of what to look for tomorrow and I've picked out the above three looks for inspiration!


Laid Back Tee / Ripped Jeans

I love this look. It's so simple and yet so chic and effortless at the same time. I've always wanted to have such a staple slouch/smart look like this and this t-shirt is one that i'll definitely be looking out for today. I especially love this colour, Autumn is just around the corner and I am totally obsessed with the mustard yellows and burgundies that come along with it. I cannot wait to be wearing an outfit like this with boots and my Gillet!


Flirty Dress

Again, I'm loving dresses more and more recently - no matter the weather, I love whacking on a pair of leggings and a cardigan on top. This dress is the perfect dress to turn from work smart to night time attire. I love flirty, flippy dresses and this one is just the style I'll be looking for today!


Chunky Knit Cardigan

I need this cardigan in my life. Not only does it look the perfect size for what I'm looking for, but it looks so cosy and like it would work really well with a lot of different outfit combinations. It's always great to have that one statement piece that you can work throughout your wardrobe and if I can find this baby on my shop today, I'll be a very happy lady! 


Share:

1 comment

  1. Laid back tee and ripped jeans is so beautiful and understated, I love it for Autumn!! xx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig