Tuesday 26 August 2014

Brand Lovin' | Esprit


Finding new brands is one of my favourite things. Recently I've been introduced to Esprit by Eltoria, a brand originated in the US in the late 1960s. I absolutely love the whole feel of Esprit and their clothes are absolutely to die for! I love their laid-back style and how their clothes look so chic and yet comfortable and almost effortless at the same time. Below, I've complied a couple of my favourite pieces after a browse on their website, which you can find here.


Their dresses are some that I'd love to get my hands on, especially the sequinned, strapless number below. It looks like the perfect party dress and the way they have styled it on the website with the relaxed side plait, just makes it look so much more desirable and easy going. I'm also obsessed with some of their accessories. The rose gold watch below is absolutely stunning and something that I'd definitely wear, it's something that I'm needing in my life after lusting after it on the web page for so long!



esprit


Esprit is a brand that definitely knows what they're doing when it comes to style. They've got everything a girl would need and all of their pieces seem like they would be so easy to style, up or down! They have a fabulous range of clothing, accessories and footwear and it's something that you should not be missing out on. To me, they also look like amazing value for money. Okay, they're not as cheap as some places like Primark, but who would want something this gorgeous, knowing that it could break within seconds? At Esprit, quality definitely seems like it is key and you know you're definitely getting quality when you input your details and click 'complete' on your shopping cart order. 

You can find all of the pieces I've mentioned above and some more amazing buys at their website.


Have you heard of Esprit before?
What are your favourite pieces from the brand?

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE



Share:

1 comment

  1. I haven't heard of them before and I adore your picks I love the watch and boots- gorgeous xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig