Friday 29 August 2014

Feeling Femfresh*


In the past, I've heard the words 'FemFresh' and completely and utterly just cringed. I think most of us do. It's just a natural thing to be 'ooh er, no we don't talk about that'. I think because of this, products like those in the 'FemFresh' range can often get over looked. I've tried a couple of the brands products now and honestly think 'why did I ever think this was embarrassing'. FemFresh isn't a brand you should be 'scared' of. They do amazing body washes, like the ones pictured above which are demagogically tested and matched to natural PH levels for an 'intimate' wash. Believe me, Nothing gets to me like the word intimate when we're talking about washing. It's all a bit of a, 'I don't think I should be putting bubbles near there' kind of situation, however these body washes are designed to wash your entire body and they don't mess around with the natural workings of your lady regions. (Ha get me talking about lady regions on my blog!) In short, I absolutely love these body washes and think they have a great mixture of show-gel type concoctions along with body cremes, which personally I prefer. My favourite has to be Ultimate Care, Soothing Wash* They feel so soothing and really do hydrate your skin too. They just need to be raved about!



Don't shy away from brands with intimidating names ladies, FemFresh is one that should be known and loved! You can buy any of the above body washes here from £3.59


Share:

1 comment

  1. I haven't seen FemFresh here in the States but the prices seems very reasonable!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig