Friday 12 September 2014

Clarins Autumn Makeup Collection '14

Autumnal makeup has to be my favourite. With the dark taupe's and berry lips, there's nothing more inviting than the looks that bring autumn and winter fashion together. I get very excited when I start seeing the Autumn/Winter makeup collections start to appear in store and even more excited when I get to brave that deep plum lip for the first time and it actually works well with my outfit! Today on BekyLou, it's all about Clarins Autumn makeup collection for 2014.



Ombre Matte Cream-to-Powder Eyeshadow | £19* | Link

Everybody here knows that I am a huge lover of a matte eyeshadow and these individual pots of matte goodness are just divine. I really love the cream-to-powder formula; it makes it so much easier to apply and you get such a great colour pay off. I found that these are great for wearing alone or blending together, which personally, I find unusual for this kind of formulation - I've never had great blending experiences before! I personally love, shade 01 - Nude Beige, the peachy undertone makes it great for an overall base or stand alone shadow. There are 6 shades overall in this collection, which you can find here - Although, a little pricey for individual shadows I definitely think these are worth the splurge, I honestly haven't found matte's this great in ages! Below from left to Right, 03 - Taupe, 01 - Nude Beige, 04 - Rosewood.




Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base | £22* | Link


Every great eyeshadow, needs that perfect enhancing eye shadow base. The Instant Light Eye Perfecting base is a lovely cream primer for your lids in preparation for the gorgeous shadows I mentioned above. I found this to be quite a thick creamy solution, however this just meant that I needed to use less of the product. It's comes in a lovely nude shade and works really well at perfecting the lid into a smooth base for your shadow. When using this base below any of the matte shadows (above), I found there was a great colour pay off that lasted much longer than if I wore them without the base. I always love eye primers and this is definitely up there with the best of them - dare I say, it's my new favourite?




Rouge Eclat Lipstick | £19.50* | Link

This is what I was talking about when I mentioned the subtle berry-toned lips earlier in this post. This gorgeous Rouge Eclat lipstick in Candy Rose is the perfect shade for my transition into Autumn and winter. It has such a creamy formula which is nourishing and leaves the lips feeling lovely. Rouge Eclat is the first anti-aging lipstick range from Clarins which means these lipsticks also leave your lips feeling visibly smoother. There are 5 shades to choose from in this collection and I cannot wait to get my hands on another. 



Have you ever tried the Clarins makeup range? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. The lipsticks look gorgeous I don't have ANY clarins products so desperate to try some xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig