Tuesday 16 September 2014

Everything's just taking it's toll...

Have you ever just sat and looked at your blog and thought, now what? I do this frequently. I often run out of ideas for blog posts, get 'bloggers block' and sometimes just really do not have a clue and where to go with things. Obviously, this is something that I overcome a lot and it's just a silly five minutes I have, but it's been happening more and more recently. 



Don't get me wrong. I love my blog more than anything. However, with a stressful full-time job and my crazy gym routine, it can be hard to find the time to sit down and write. Recently, i've been quite ill and I find that after those little bursts, the last thing I really want to do is sit and write something cheery. Sometimes you just need a bit of time to yourself and I hope you can all appreciate that. I try my best to stick to my three posts a week schedule and bring interesting new posts, but sometimes I just don't physically have the time and energy for that. 



My Blog turns 1 year old tomorrow and I was so desperate to be writing a really exciting post for you all, with a big shiny giveaway to celebrate, but again, I just haven't had the time to get it all prepared, which I actually find quite sad. I love my blog to bits and I appreciate all of my followers so much, I want to be able to give something back to you all. Don't worry, my big shiny giveaway will be coming, just a little later than planned. 



I think really, the point of this post was to say I'm sorry. I'm lacking a little with my posts at the moment (or at least I feel like I am, thank you if you feel that I'm not) and I just wanted to say, stick with me if you can. I'll be back in full swing very soon, I've just got to find the oomph from somewhere. Little sister is heading off to Uni on Sunday so i'll definitely have a lot more free time after to be getting down to the blogging business. 


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE

Share:

3 comments

  1. Don't be sorry, your blog is great and nobody expects anything from you at a certain time.

    But I totally relate to you, we all have moments where it feels like it's getting on top of us.

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry and don't be sorry lovely, all bloggers are in the same boat and everyone gets bloggers block at some point xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel sorry sweetie I love your blog and there's only so long people can full pelt, I always go go go with my blog everyday and then my depresson gets bad and I crash- sometimes it's good to take it how it suits YOU :) Hope you feel better soon xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig