Sunday 14 September 2014

Halloween | What to Wear

As many of you may know, Halloween is a massive day for me. This year, Halloween marks my 20th birthday. I have two amazing nights planned this year, one being in a haunted mansion and the other being on Halloween itself. Every year, I get a little stuck when it comes to my costume. Of course, I want it to be Halloween related and 'scary', but I'm also a girl and like my costume to be really feminine (is it wrong to want it a little sexy?!). Below, are a couple of my options for this year. I have already actually purchased 'dead Dorothy' and am looking into some makeup ideas on how to get myself dead and gory, but still looking pretty. But for my actual birthday, Halloween night, I haven't the foggiest as to what to wear. I need your help ladies! Which of the below should I deaden up and dress up as? Or do you have any other ideas? Please let me know in the comments, I need all the help I can with this decision! 



halloween fancy dress

Share:

1 comment

  1. OMG the hogwarts one haha, I always gravitate towards wonder woman and wanted to do bellatrix last year!!! My birthday is the 2nd but I still go out on halloween and this has given me a few ideas too! xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig