Friday 29 January 2016

Jamie Oliver's Bloomin' Brilliant Brownies


If there's one thing I love more than Chocolate Brownies... nope actually I'm going to stop that sentence right there because I don't think there is anything I love more than brownies. Brownies are literally life and these brownies are the best I've tried in a long time, even if I do say so myself! This recipe of Jamie Oliver's is one that I have tried a couple of times now and I just wanted to share it with you all as it is probably my favourite one out there!

For this Recipe you will need:

250g Unsalted Butter
200g Dark Chocolate
80g Cocoa Powder
65g Plain Flour
350g Caster Sugar
1tsp Baking Powder
4 Large Eggs

To make these gorgeous brownies, you will need to:

Make sure you Pre-Heat your oven to 180ÂșC 
Melt your butter and Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water
Mix together your Flour, Cocoa Powder, Caster Sugar and Baking Powder 
Add your Butter and Chocolate Mixture to the Dry Mixture and fold in
Add the 4 eggs and beat together until mixture is smooth and creamy
Put into a square / rectangular deep baking tray and bake for 25 minutes!

For the full recipe and method please visit JamieOliver.com - I absolutely love warming these up and eating them with cold Vanilla Ice Cream, the contrast in temperature and the flavours together are delicious! 





Share:

1 comment

  1. These look so good!! Definitely agree, there's nothing better than a warm brownie with ice cream :)

    Aimee
    aimeedot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig