Wednesday 20 January 2016

New Ole Henriksen Skincare Favourites


Today's post (if you haven't already guessed by the title) is an Ole Henriksen Skincare post and I have to say that when these items popped through the door I was very excited! I've never tried anything from Ole Henriksen before and so obviously I started trailing these out straight away. I have had such problematic skin recently that it's literally not even funny and only two things have been sorting it out lately. The first is one of the products above,  the Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser* (£20) which I have been using every morning and evening for the past couple of weeks. Initially I used this on its own, massaging it into my skin with my fingers but I really like having a good deep scrub when my face is feeling this gross so I then started using my Magnitone Barefaced with this and I have absolutely loved the results. I'm not usually a fan of milky cleansers but this one definitely stood out from the others that I've tried purely for the fact that it foams up as it removes the dirt from my face. It's also always nice to see the results as your makeup literally melts off and you don't have that awkward moment where you have to rub your eyes so much half your eyelashes fall out! I mean, that hasn't actually happened to me, but there are sometimes one or two lash casualties. Either way, this cleanser is definitely one to beat!

The Ole Henriksen Empower Moisturiser* (£38) is the second product that has been really helping my skin get back to it's normal self recently. My skin has not only been spot central but it's also been unusually dry and I have no idea why; I've found massaging this stuff into it after cleansing has definitely been helping. It's so lovely and light but still has the perfect amount of moisture in it to keep my skin hydrated. I honestly think that this is one of my new favourite moisturisers and can't recommend it enough, even though it is a little on the pricey side, for 50ml it's not all that bad if you love your brands and want a moisturiser that actually leaves your face feeling re-hydrtaed and not just a little bit sticky.

Lastly on my list of Ole Henriksen products to try is the Empower Hydrating Hand Crème* (£12) which I honestly wasn't a fan of to begin with as it seemed quite sticky but after a couple of applications and using a little less each time (which by the way is probably the logical idea instead of then having to rub it all over your legs to get off the excess - I know, I'm a genius) it quickly became a must-use. It's been so so good to my hands and is something that I've needed to incorporate into my skincare for quite some time now so I'm glad that this was so very kindly delivered to me as it's up there with the best that I've tried.

You can get all of these products on BeautyExpert.com  along with lots of other Ole Henriksen items!





Share:

1 comment

  1. Never tried anything from ole henrikson before but these look great will have to try.

    http://jessie-lou3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig