Wednesday 24 February 2016

Breakfast with Kurt Geiger | My First #LFW Experience


London Fashion Week has got to be the pinnacle of Fashion Bloggers Dreams. For years I have been dying to get my hands on a coveted invite and pop on down to London to flit among the fashion bloggers and vloggers of the moment and experience the dream that is #LFW. This year I was invited along to the Kurt Geiger London Fashion Week SS16 Press Day for a spot of Breakfast and a mooch around their new collection and my Lord I was excited! Headed up by mega babe Karlie Kloss their new trainer line is definitely a fashionista's approach to the standard comfy flat. I'm all about trainers usually (much to my boyfriends disappointment) so these new beauties are definitely right up my street (and they keep Jordan satisfied as I'm still looking cute AF). I've been a massive KG fan for years now and actually own several pairs of heels from the brands collections; they're the comfiest things ever and when I'm searching for the perfect pair of evening shoes I always gravitate to my local store as you just can't beat them. My feet often last hours in a pair of KG's without even the tiniest of signs of a blister or the pinching of pain!

I was super excited to head into Covent Garden last Friday and attend the event being held at the Kurt Geiger Store on James Street. I was awkwardly the first to arrive and quickly grabbed a glass of OJ to settle my nerves before being introduced to some pretty great KG reps. I had a lovely chat with the PR girls and even got to briefly meet the designer of the Mens range! After chatting upstairs for a while and getting far too excited that I featured in the background of one of FreddyMyLove's snapchats (follow me  beky_morris) I popped down stairs to take a peek at the new collection! Now, If you thought they did heels well, you definitely need to check out the new Kurt Geiger Trainers they are all kinds of dreamy and did I mention that most are flatforms?! For a short girl who needs to walk places often these are literally the best thing! I can't wait to receive the pair of Pink Ladbrook Flatforms I've generously been gifted so that I can start styling them!

I finished off my day by heading to Nandos with a few of the lovely girls who helped out with the event and then I jumped on my train back to Manchester before a weekend at home down south! I had such a great time and can't wait to hopefully get a little more involved with Fashion Week next season! Don't forget to check out the amazing new Kurt Geiger Trainers collection and also stay subscribed to my blog via bloglovin to see how I style my new Ladbrook Flatforms!



BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig