Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sleek Makeup Spring Eye Launches


I have wanted to try out these eye shadow palettes ever since I had a little sneak peek of them at the Christmas Launch for Sleek's 24K Gold  collection back in November. I had a little swatch of them then and instantly fell in love and have been eagerly waiting for them to drop into my post box ever since! Sleek have been a brand that I've been really impressed with for some time now and after playing around with the products that I was so kindly gifted last year I've definitely fallen a little in love with the quality of their eye shadows. These two latest releases come almost as a duo. A palette aptly named 'A New Day' full of gorgeous nude shades perfectly suited to a day at the office and then the second of the two, which I think has to be my favourite of the two. the i-Divine 'All Night Long' evening palette. The colours in it are just absolutely gorgeous and are literally copper and nude shimmery goodness! I think most people reading this blog will know that I am a sucker for a bronze smokey eye and after having a play around with this palette I have to say that it's pretty much the epitome of a bronze smokey eye palette. The shadows are really well pigmented and with a spot of my favourite Clarins Eye Primer their longevity is pretty impressive too.

The swatches above are my three picks from each palette that I love the most, originally I was going to swatch them all but as they're packed of 10 shadows each, I thought this would've been a bit of a swatch heavy post! If you're an eye shadow fan and like palettes like the Urban Decay naked palettes then these bad boys are definitely something you should pick up next. At a fraction of the price, these palettes are perfect for any makeup enthusiast and have a great lasting power. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am very sorry I ever doubted high street makeup! I think my 'makeup snob' title can forever be abolished!

Have you tried any of the Sleek Palettes before? What did you think of them?




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig