Sunday 6 July 2014

Premium Beauty | Wishlist

Premium Beauty - that phrase we all swoon at as we walk past the many 'high end' beauty counters in Boots and department stores such as House of Frazer and Debenhams... If I'm honest, I can't help stopping by and swatching every lipstick I can. I love a little Premium Beauty and can't help myself from splashing the cash on those coveted faves and anything else I fall in love with. At the moment, I'm wishing about the below - some definitely on next months pay day packet wish list!

What Premium Beauty buys are on your wish list?


premium makeup

premium makeup by beky-lou on Polyvore

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Eltoria's Secrets
Share:

1 comment

  1. so many nice things!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig