Tuesday 15 July 2014

Review | Nail HQ All In One Nail Treatment*






I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before or not, but I have terribly damaged nails at the moment. They always split, they break so easily and every time I wear a nail polish for more than three days not only does the paint chip, but also my nail. I don't know what's wrong with them or why they're so weak right now, but I give absolutely everything a try when it comes to getting them stronger.


The latest on my list of 'things to try to make my nails stronger' (yes I kind of have one of these) is NailHQ 'All In One'* which is basically a base/top coat and also a miracle worker for making nails stronger (as far as I'm aware so far). I haven't been using this for very long, but it sure seems to be doing something a little better than the rest that I've tried from the likes of Rimmel and Nails Inc. Made for 'dry, brittle, soft and weak nails' this nail formula is made with Argan Oils and essential minerals to try and nourish the nails back to life. For me, this means a good coat or two before applying my nail colour - although with the results that I'm seeing from just this, I'm tempted to go the 'whole hog' for a week and just use this everyday. By reapplying the solution everyday to a clean and dry nail, I'm hoping that it will be able to resurrect my nails with a bit more breathing room. So far it's worked wonders and I can definitely see myself using this for a longer period of time to see more results. It's been so kind to my nails and I've most definitely noticed a lot less splitting and a firmer and stronger nail (when they finally grow).  Especially made for the repair of nails after Shellac, Acrylic or the like, no wonders it does great just on my naturals!

You can Pick up NailHQ nail solutions in a variety of formulas, for all kinds of nails, here at Amazon or in Tesco stores from just: £7.99.

Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Eltoria's Secrets

Share:

1 comment

  1. This looks great, I have had acrylic nails for a while so think something like this would sort them right out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig