Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Ideal Festival | With Boohoo.com

It's been a while since I've been to a Music Festival. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I'm not too keen on the whole live in a tent for the weekend, with no nice accessible toilets, kinda thing. Now, BooHoo.com have come up with an amazing idea and have given me free rain on designing my ideal Music Festival, this is my kind of blog post! So, here goes, this would be my dream festival.


I would share a tent with my best ones - forget the boys, this music festival would be all about me, my girls and the music! The Headliners would definitely have to include, my McFly boys. We all know, I could not go to a festival that didn't have them in attendance. The Second headline favourites would have to be Thirty Seconds to Mars. A combo, but that's what festivals are all about! Parking and bottles of water would be free for all attendees, who can be dealing with that anyway? Definitely not me, there are things that should not be allowed to have a charge against them! I definitely would not be able to attend without my solar shower - a girl needs cleanliness! Wedges are a must for this festival, because it would be on the beach  and the theme would have to include summer - a proper beach party kinda vibe. And obviously, you wouldn't be able to leave without those great little celeb spots, such as Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevnigne just walking around with the rest of us normals! 

Of course, with the perfect festival, there needs to be, the perfect festival outfit. Here's my top BooHoo.com picks for my festival ensemble.


festival ideal

What would you ideal festival / festival outfit be?
You can check out all of the items in my ideal festival outfit here

Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Eltoria's Secrets

Share:

1 comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig