Sunday 20 July 2014

Review | Clarins 'Eau Des Jardins' Treatment Fragrance*



Being a massive lover of perfume, the moment this package arrived with a knock on the door by the postman, was a very good moment. I've always wanted to try Clarins' products, however had just never gotten round to it - I hadn't heard much about their makeup range and have always been so set in my ways when it comes to brands that I always loved. Now I realise that I've definitely been missing out!


'Eau Des Jardins'* is the latest in a line of three treatment fragrances from the famous brand. First launched in 2010 this fragrance is part of a trio and is partnered with a shower gel and body cream in the same gorgeous zesty, floral scent. It also comes as the third instalment in the Clarins treatment fragrances. Starting off with the legendary 'citrus-fresh' Eau Dynamisante all the way back in 1987 and then following along with Eau Ressourcante in 2003, Eaud Des Jardins fits in nicely to complete a best-selling trio of treatment fragrances to die for. Eau Des Jardins is the 'Floral' of  the three (the other two being Citrus and Woody scents) and it smells devine. It has a perfect blend of 10 aroma-theraputic essential oils including the zesty orange, lemon and grapefruit and the loveable favourites that are cedarwood, white musk and wild rose. I'm not normally a fan of florally scents, but this one really is lovely, It's quickly become my go-to fragrance and I wear it almost everyday now.

I think the one thing that disappoints me about this product is it's appearance. I have a pretty strong feeling that this is the reason I haven't bought anything from Clarins before. The packaging doesn't entice me, something about it just feels a little old, dated maybe? It's a shame, because it's such a lovely perfume and I think if it looked a little better, more people would be drawn to it and pick it up off the shelf. However, regardless of that, this is almost certainly my new favourite perfume. I can do nothing but thank the lovely people at Clarins for sending it over to me to try and the other two are now most definitely on my shopping list!


You can buy yourself this scent or any of the other three scents in the range here at Boots for £32.

Share:

3 comments

  1. I hate it when the packaging doesn't transcend how amazing a perfume smells as I don't think I would end up picking this off the shelf to even smell as I am superficial with beauty products..woops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought anything from Clarins, and I agree the packaging isn't massively tempting! Will have to smell this one next time I'm near a counter though!

    - ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue sharing more ... good fortunes. Great blog.
    stumpblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig