Friday 21 November 2014

Review | Luster Premium White Pro Light*

I don't know about you, but having white teeth is such a must nowadays more than ever. Now, I'm not talking Simon Cowell bright, but as women, it's nice to have some pearly whites. There's nothing worse than popping on your new bright red lippie and noticing your teeth aren't as bright as they could be. Recently, I've been testing the Luster Pro Light Teeth Whitening System* which uses an accelerated whitening method to brighten your teeth quickly and without causing any tooth sensitivity. I've never tried a tooth brightening product before that hasn't been a tooth paste and I've really liked the results of this product. 



This Product is based on 20 treatments for you to see a difference - I know what you may be thinking, that's a bit much perhaps? But no, this is just 20 simple 2 minute treatments. The Luster Pro Light Whitening System* prides itself on being easy, without messy strips, uncomfortable trays and can be completed in 3 simple steps. I really like the fact that this kit also comes with a treatment guide, with guidelines on the best time schedules for best results, whether you have only the time on the weekend (20 treatments over 2 days), during the week (20 treatments over 5 days), or the full week treatment (20 treatments over 7 days). Honestly for me, I think I'd find the 7 day schedule easiest after I trialled this product over a weekend and 10 treatments on each day, although not too time consuming, was a bit of a pain in the bum. 


The kit includes a 'pretreat' Whitening Solution, an Activator Whitening Gel and a Dual-Action Whitening Light. Both solutions have an applicator brush attached to the bottle lid and surprisingly, smell appealing. In the past, tooth whitening pastes that I've tried usually don't smell too good. I found the minty scent of the Activator Whitening Gel freshening and found that the pretreat Whitening Solution was almost odourless. 



To the results! 


As I said before, I opted for the 10 treatments over the 2 day weekend. Using the shade guide to determine what shade of white I wanted for my end results , I decided to aim for four shades lighter and I wasn't disappointed. I wouldn't say that I saw a huge improvement after these 20 little treatments, however there was definitely a noticeable difference, more so than with other products I've tried in this short amount of time. I've been pretty impressed and I'd definitely buy the refills for this product / this product again in the future. 


You can purchase the Luster Pro Light Whitening System from Boots for £37.49 .RRP £49.99   Link


Have you tried Luster products before? 
What teeth whitening products have you found work best for you?

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the sound of this, I am much better with toothpastes but that's only because I swallow so much,,,,ick! xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Crest Pro-Health Whitening toothpaste is an affordable toothpaste that helps to prevent the development of cavities, bad breath and gingivitis. It's the best toothpaste i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig