Sunday 16 November 2014

Top 5 Christmas Fashion Must Haves

top 5 christmas

Christmas means one thing. Crazy Fashion. And if there's one thing that I love most about Christmas, it's most definitely the crazy fashion. Who doesn't love a good Crimbo jumper?? I think the one above is honestly the best I've seen in a while - I have to say, I'm still absolutely gutted I missed out on the Topshop Gingerbread man one last year, but this is definitely becoming my chance to redeem myself! 
The New Look Red Bodycon dress is also a fave for this year. I'm very tempted to buy it for New Years in Leeds and can't wait to try it on! 


You can find the above items here: 


What are your favourite Christmas Fashion must haves?


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the New Look tshirt how adorable and such a stunning red dress, very classy xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig