Tuesday 18 November 2014

Simple Gift Guides | Him and Her

It's almost that time of year again. The cold winter is upon us and the nights are getting darker and darker earlier and earlier and that just means one thing. Christmas is coming! I can't tell you how excited I am for Christmas this year. Not only, have I got some lovely Christmas and New Years plans, but this year I also have the wonderful Jordan to share it with (sorry soppy moment over with!). This year, instead of doing the usual Gift Guide for £xx and under, I've decided to just do two simple gift guides for him and her. Slightly Lazy, I admit, but this year, I want to keep all of my ideas safe to my heart so that Jordan doesn't get any ideas!



Gifts For Him!

Star Wars R2-D2 Metal Construction Kit | £11.99 | Link

Giorgio Armarni, Armarni Code Ice | £48 50ml | Link

Ted Baker Adition Leather Bifold Wallett | £60 | Link

Nando's Sauce and Salt set | £14 | Link

Jack Daniels Poker Night Set | £15 | Link



gifts for him


Gifts For Her!


for her


Shimmering Leaves Ring | £70 | Link

Jo Malone Vanialla & Anise Home Candle | £40 | Link

Elie Saab Eau De Parfum | £38 | Link

NARSissist Palette | £55 | Link

Miss KG Tiger Black Handbag | £40 | Link


What other ideas do you have for Christmas Gifts?
I'm definitely struggling a little!




Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the star wars construction kits for my bf had my eye on them for a while they look awesome xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig