Thursday 13 November 2014

I'm Back Bitchez!

It's been a while. Sorry.


Some of you may have noticed that recently I've been posting sporadically or not at all. I've had a bit of time away to focus on myself. It's been horrible to leave my blog alone, but for a while, I just had zero motivation to write. 


But...


 I'm back bitchez! 


Here's a couple of images of what I've been up to whilst I've been away!
Made a new friend! My Gorgeous Beth came into my life at the right time!

My 20th Birthday - Halloween with the gorgeous Eltoria

I have a new boyfriend! This gorgeous (or not so gorgeous) man is Jordan!

The Boys spent £70 on a bottle of JD.... Whut?!



Group Photo! Love these people! Me and Eltoria rocking it on my 20th!

Best Friends - Me and Eltoria!

Feeling like a VIP in my VIP booth thanks to Eltoria!



INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE

Share:

1 comment

  1. Glad you are back lovely and looks like you had an awesome halloween xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig