Saturday 25 April 2015

Beauty | Enhanced Skincare with Magnitone*

Over the last couple of months I've been interested in dabbling into the world of electronic cleansing devices, I mean my cleansers alone are great but sometimes I think my skin is just a bit too stubborn for a general cleanse nowadays. I've seen a lot of reviews about different products recently and began wondering if it was something that I should start using within my skincare routine. So with this in mind, I've recently been trialling the Magnitone Lucid, a daily facial cleansing and exfoliation brush. I was very kindly sent the Magnitone Lucid in Plush Pink* to trial and I don't think there's ever going to be a day where I would willingly go back to not using it now. It's definitely become a big part of my daily routine and I don't really feel like my skin is 100% cleansed until I've used this now.


I want to first talk about the design, I absolutely love the little device and cannot get over how perfectly simple it is. Even though I may work in IT, I love it when tech is so simple and when you definitely don't need much of a brain to use one (totally me when I've woken up in the morning), Magnitone have got the simplicity of this device down to a T with a single button. Press once for a deep cleanse or twice for a more sensitive one. It's a sweet little hand held device with a detachable head and  a magnetised charging port that makes it 101% waterproof (it's great for in the shower and bath too).  I love how the charging port is magnetic - it makes such a difference to how portable this product is and really makes me feel safe when using it. Probably not the best terminology I've ever used, but it's definitely a big thing for me as I'm always scared of electrocuting myself! Having it this way means no holes or 'exposed insides' peeping out for water to get into. Such a brilliant idea! 


After using this for almost a month now I have to say I've never been happier with my skin. I've been using this twice a day and whilst trialling have used it with three of my favourite cleansers; Out of them all my favourite to use with my Magnitone Lucid is my new Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. I first splash my face with water and then pump my cleanser onto the brush head, dabbing it in with my fingers and using the excess cleanser to dot around my face. I then quickly run hot water over my cleansing brush and tap the 'on' button twice to start the sensitive mode. For the first week of trialling this product I did use the Deep Cleanse mode, however for my skin (as it's quite sensitive anyway) I found that it caused dry patches under my nose and on my chin. The Sensitive mode has been so much more kind to my skin and I've been loving the results since. Magnitone Lucid has a minute cycle and automatically stops working after this time; with a beep at 20 second intervals it is also able to notify you to move around your face (both cheeks, nose and chin and then forehead). With 10,000 pulsed oscillations per minute, it definitely digs in deep, no matter which mode you have it on and gives your skin the well deserved clean it needs. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since starting to use this and 3 weeks in my face is feeling so much more fresh and alive than before. Clear skin is a big thing for me and so seeing such great results from this, I can't recommend it more. I haven't had any massive spots since beginning my trial and with only a few pesky ones appearing around that time of the month, I'm overall really really impressed. 


The Magnitone Lucid comes in four colours: Plush Pink, Aqua Green, Sunshine Yellow and Dazzling Blue, it's use of Electromagnetic Technology really sees this product excel and for £69.99 (one of the cheaper electronic cleansing brushes on the market) you can't really go wrong. My friend Gemma always tells me that you should always divide the price of something by the amount of times you plan to use it. In her case she's usually talking about an expensive pair of shoes, but I think it also works in favour of the Magnitone Lucid too; I've had so much use out of this already and it's only lasted me one charge cycle so far! I'm excited to see how my skin fares after longer use!

You can pick up the Magnitone Lucid in any of the above mentioned colours here or the Pixie Lott Limited edition version here



INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

1 comment

  1. I bought myself a Clarisonic around a month ago and it sounds really similar to the Magnitone, i've been loving how my skin feels and apparently it only gets better and better over time! I definitely think they are worth the money especially when you divide up the price like your friend suggested. I really loved this review, i'm a new follower and cant wait to read more <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig