Saturday 18 April 2015

Fashion | Monochrome fit for Summer


When it comes to fashion I kind of stick to what I know; I'm not usually one to stray away from the basics and what I feel comfortable in. This year, one of my New Years resolutions was to start thinking outside of the box when it came to what I'm wearing. I feel like I'm still stuck in my teenager ways and now that I'm almost 21 (?!?!) and work in an office, I want to feel more grown up and 'sophisticated'. With saying that, it can be quite hard in the summer months to find something that fits this genre for me, however with the help of a little bravery and Owners of Style, I think I've found one of my favourite outfits for this Summer!

This outfit is way out of my comfort zone. It's really bright and summery and of course, the well reached for 'grown up' look, but at the same time, perfect for working in an office in the British summer! The white Joni Jeans (Topshop) really scare me and I've got to be feeling extra brave to wear them - White is a no-go when you're as clumsy as me! But I love how they look so bright and classy along with my dark grey H&M ribbed high neck crop top. I think what really finishes this look off though is my Adela Cardigan* from Owners of Style. I love the leather-look sleeves against the soft knit body and how well it ties my outfit together, it looks gorgeous on and the waterfall open front really gives off a casual finish to a polished look.

Owners of Style are a web-based fashion retailer; started by a Mum of 2 in 2014, they strive to create fashion at affordable prices, understanding the day to day struggles that mothers and other busy ladies have to deal with when it comes to finding cheaper alternatives to the celebrity styles, but keeping up to date with the latest fashions. They have some great pieces on their website at such good prices, meaning you can look good without breaking the bank! This Adela Cardigan comes in two colours and is currently in the Sale at a steal of £9.99! 





Let me know what great buys you find on their site and tell me in the comments below! 
What other styles do you love for Summer?


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! Please check out my blog!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous girl!! I loooove your white jeans. I had the Topshop leigh in white but I sold them because I hated them. I will defo get the white Joni jeans this year! I just never know what shoes to wear with them!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig